Background

Friday, September 12, 2014

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration Special Investigator

Hello! I was invited by the super talented Debbi Tehrani to be a Special Investigator for September over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. It's such an honor and I'm so happy I got the opportunity. I have been following (offline stalking:-) the site since it's inception and just started posting my takes within the last few months (once I decided to jump into the online world). The case files are so fun and challenging and everyone is super nice, so head over if you haven't already! 

The first layout is for casefile #138 and it was a really fun one. I love the colors and the cute quirky evidence prompts. I used triangles, loops, grid pattern, buttons, numbers, and stars. For my testimony I tucked my journaling into an envelope. 



For casefile #139 I decided to go the 'pretty' route and scrap a pretty kitty. For my evidence I used stripes, flowers, something fuzzy, and flourishes. For my testimony I documented something special about a pet or animals (journaling on back). And of course this one was sketch inspired (beautiful sketch by Em Stafrace at Page Drafts). 




  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment