Background

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Moments Together

Hello! I played along with a couple of fun challenges. There is a black & white challenge going on at the Flying Unicorn Forums and it was so fun to do! I have never made a black & white layout and it actually came together faster than I thought it would. 

I knew I wanted to use my 13arts Fly Away collection because of all the lovely black & white (& All is Lovely: Big Love background paper) so I also played along with their lovely sketch challenge (plus use butterfly & 2 mediums). I added two butterfly rub-ons and fussy cut one sitting on top of the flowers. I added black acrylic paint to some gel medium and made the black lines, painted the papers, flowers etc with some gesso, and sprinkled gesso & black glimmer spray over the page. 

My husband is not into his picture being taken so it was surprising when he said lets take a picture at a booth in the mall in 2007. It was a sketch picture with a silly background but I treasure it because it was his spontaneous idea. So sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!






2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Congrats, beautiful project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning layout!!! Thanks for playing along with us at 13@rts this month!

    ReplyDelete