Background

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Scrap Our Stash March Guest Designer

Hello! Today I am sharing my LO for my GDT spot at Scrap Our Stash. It's going to be a fun packed month over there because it is their 1st Birthday!! They will be celebrating with a Stash-A-Thon March 1st - March 31st. Lots of challenges, weekly prizes, and 2 bonus prizes! Make sure to head over, wish them a Happy Birthday & enjoy some really fun challenges and inspiration.

I wanted my layout to have balloons because that kind of represents b-day/celebration to me. I have had a sketch from Page Drafts in the back of my mind since it was released for Christmas but I haven't had the
opportunity to use it yet. It immediately popped in my head because of the large photo circle at the top. I turned it into a big balloon. I love Emma Stafrace's style and her sketches! Well designed & very graphic.

The photos are of my little cousins 2nd b-day. I used mostly AC Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper. Thanks for stopping by!


 
 
 
Check it out!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Denise-great way to kickoff our SOS birthday celebration; thanks for being our March guest! Love those balloons and the yellow polka dots are my fav! May have to use that sketch :):) xoxo Kate (Scrap Our Stash)

    ReplyDelete