Background

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Scrap Our Stash Challenge #11

Hello! I created a layout for Scrap Our Stash Challenge #11. It was a fun challenge to use 5 of one item, 4 of another, 3 of another, 2 of another, and 1 rub-on. I used 5 patterned paper leaves, 4 wooden letter banner pieces, 3 enamel dots, 2 clear tags, and an arrow rub-on. I never really purchased rub-on's so I was lucky to have the arrow from a recent Chic Tags purchase. The paper is AC Everyday 6X6 pad and I also used Chic Tag Clear tags, rub-on from Happy Place. I live in Florida so we do not have Fall but I wanted to do a 'Fall' page so I did. November 1st and I believe about 85 degrees:). TFL!


11 comments:

  1. I love that you made a 'Florida Fall' page (and why not!) I love your page design and those lovely leaves look great. Thanks for sharing your seasonal page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall page Denise! love those leaves! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall page and fantastic take on the Countdown Challenge! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful combination of colors and patterns...lots going on but still subtle! Love it! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page. Love the colours so much and the picture too. Great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful page! Love the color combination! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!! LOVE the photo and the title! Adorable take on the stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your page
    clean, simple and beautiful
    tks for playing with us at SOS
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denise! We would love for you to be a Guest Designer over at Scrap Our Stash! :) Please email us at Scrapourstash@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete