Background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Scraps & More Pinspiration Crop

Hi! My Scraps & More had a fun Pinspirational Crop Challenge going on this last week and I got 6/12 done. I was pretty unhappy with one of them so I have only uploaded five of them. It's been a busy week so I feel good that I got that many done. TFL!


The first challenge I did was a design challenge to use pink & green.

 
The second was a hair challenge to use a black background and one pop out color.


The third was Kid's challenge to use one clear element and paint. I ended up making a shaker box and splatted some paint on the back of that.


The fourth was a Home Décor challenge and you needed to use three frames and a chalkboard element. I used my white pen to make a pattern on my middle frame.


And the last one was to use two colors and any part of a quote on a particular poster. I chose a light blue and yellow from the poster and 'be who you are'.
 

 

1 comment: