Background

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stuck?! Sketches September 15th Challenge

Hi! I found a great sketch challenge blog Stuck?! Sketches. I love sketch challenges because not only do they give me inspiration but challenges also give me deadlines and that makes a page go faster for me. Otherwise I get caught up in other things and don't scrapbook at all. Basically that is how my scrapbook mojo is working for me lately. I did a layout for the September 15th Sketch Challenge. Sorry for the really horrible photos. It's been raining here and I am really should look up layout photo taking tips soon!

                                          The Sketch      
 
                                         
                                         My Layout                  
 
 

 
 
TFL!


                                      

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page, perfect paper and embellies, so glad you linked up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your take on the sketch is FAN FAB U LAS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LO! The background paper is awesome and I love the little son and cloud you used!
    I can relate with loving challenges for the motivation! I've gotten more scrapping done since I "found" challenges (January, roughly) than I got done probably in the three years before that! And I used to focus on albums (Christmas, vacations) whereas now it's more of an anything goes - whatever photos fit the sketch, theme, colors required! I love that I'm telling the stories outside of my themed albums and especially the stories from now!
    Thanks so much for sharing and keep on scrapping!

    ReplyDelete